How To Trade-In Fat For Energy (weight loss tip)
Did you know…
White, yellow, pu-erh, black, green, AND oolong tea all come from the same plant?
It’s called Camellia Sinensis.
So what makes all these teas so different?
Well, one way that teas vary is the way they’re processed.
Oolong is made from the buds, leaves, and stems of the Cemellia Sinensis, similar to green tea.
But it isn’t green, black, white, pu-erh, nor yellow.
Oolong is a special type of tea that encompasses only 2% of the world’s tea.
Unfermented teas, such as green tea, are picked, heated, dried out and then rolled, thereby breaking down it’s cell structure.
Oolong tea is partially fermented, which allows it’s cell structure to remain intact.
Why We Love Oolong…
Oolong tea is widely believed to:
- Sharpen thinking skills
- Improve mental alertness
- Prevent cancer
- Fight Tooth decay
- Improve heart function
- Prevent Osteoperosis
- Treat “Atherosclerosis”, or hardening of the arteries
- Assist with high cholesterol
- Boost the immune system
- Treat skin allergies, such as exzema
- Fight obesity & diabetes
How Does Oolong Promote Weight Loss?
- Oolong tea blocks the absorption of carbohydrates and fats. This is one of the major benefits of oolong tea for weight loss. <–(Free Shipping on tea this week!)
- Oolong tea also has a moderate amount of caffeine, which increases energy expenditure.
- Oolong tea increases oxidization of fat. Think about a car rusting out. Oolong tea tells your body to eradicate fat, or oxidize fat, and use it for energy. I don’t know about you, but I’ll trade fat for energy all day, every day!
- Okuma’s Wu-Long tea is loaded with compounds called polyphenols. In fact, more than most Oolong’s out there, Wu-Long has about 2.4 times the fat-burning polyphenols found in green tea.
- The high polyphenols in Wu-Long strengthen teeth, fight allergies, and give your skin a healthy glow.
- Take Oolong capsules in the morning or before meals to help burn more calories, lower carb cravings, and feel increased energy throughout your day.
- Drink a cup of Oolong in the afternoon to fight drowsiness and sustain energy levels into the evening.
If you already love drinking tea, the switch to Okuma’s Wu-Long is easy. (I don’t even look at the “grocery store” teas in my cubboard any more!)
And if you love the 240% increase in metabolism from Oolong Tea, why wouldn’t you more than double the fatburning power and try our Slimming Tea Capsules?
To Your Health & Happiness,