Tea Burns Fat
Pretty straight forward: Tea Burns Fat
Can it get much easier?
If you start looking into how tea burns fat you will see that it is not only one of the simplest weight loss methods available, it is also one of the healthiest.
Countless studies, like the one here, and here, and here, show that if you drink tea on a daily basis you can increase your energy expenditure (metabolism). When your metabolism is increased, you burn fat. It is as simple as that.
Your metabolism is boosted by the powerful, high-potency antioxidants in the tea, and not just caffeine. As a matter of fact, the tea contains only 1/3 the caffeine in a cup of regular coffee.
And not only do all those anti-oxidants help burn fat, but look at all the other amazing benefits you can get from them:
- It may also help oxidize fat and block the fattening effects of carbohydrates (The Journal of Nutrition);
- Promotes strong, healthy teeth (Osaka University);
- Improves cognitive functioning and mental well-being (American Society for Clinical Nutrition);
- Clarifies your skin, giving it a healthy, radiant glow (Archives of Dermatology);
- And strengthens your immune system (Journal of Antioxidants and Redox Signaling)
- Health Benefits of Oolong Tea (About.com)
So, let’s add this up.
Drink tea + sit + relax + enjoy = weight loss + healthier body
Now that is some math I can get behind. Speaking of behind, how is yours lookin in the mirror today?
Uh, oh, better get Okuma.
Don’t be fooled by other Oolong teas, we have tested them against ours and not a single one has more potency than the original Wu Long Premium Slimming Tea.
Order yours today.