Health Benefits of Oolong Tea
Health Benefits of Oolong Tea
There are many health benefits of oolong tea, including reducing chronic bodily conditions such as heart diseases, inflammatory disorders, providing vital antioxidants, reducing high cholesterol levels, promoting superior bone structure, glowing skin and good dental health.
Tea is naturally rich in antioxidants. It also contains vital minerals and vitamins such as calcium, manganese, copper, selenium, and potassium, Vitamin A, B, C, E and K, in addition to folic acid, niacin amide and other detoxifying alkaloids. Developed in semi-fermented processing, the oolong tea is rich in numerous polyphenolic compounds, adding value health benefits of oolong tea.
The various health related benefits of oolong tea are as follows:
- Controls Obesity: The polyphenol compound found in oolong tea is very effective in controlling the fat metabolism of the body. It activates certain enzymes and thus enhances the functions of the fat cells in human body. Daily consumption of oolong tea can reduce obesity by enhancing metabolism.
- Removal of Harmful Free Radicals: The polyphenolic compound is also responsible for removal of free radicals, thus saving us from potential harm that these free moving cells may pose to the human body.
- Treatment of Skin Disorders: According to scientific experiments, patients diagnosed with eczema skin disorder can benefit from drinking 3 cups of oolong tea 3 times per day. The beneficial results of oolong tea could be seen in less than a week with these patients showing remarkable skin improvement.
- Promoting Good Bone Health: The antioxidants present in oolong tea protect the tooth against decay, strengthens the bone structure and boosts normal healthy growth of human body.
- Adjunct Treatment for Diabetes: Oolong tea may be used as a natural blood sugar regulator for treating type 2 diabetic disorders and as an appendage to other supplementary drugs for treating the disease.
- Protection against Cancer: It is well-known fact that tea drinkers have lower risk of acquiring skin cancer. Moreover, oolong tea polyphenols promote apoptosis in stomach related cancerous growth. This polyphenol extract also acts a chemo-preventive instrument against development of other cancerous forms.
- Stress Buster: In a detailed Japanese study conducted at the Osaka Institute for Health Care Science, the experimental mice that ingested oolong tea showed a remarkable improvement in stress levels, by more than 10 to 18%. The natural polyphenols in the oolong tea are said to be the main stress buster and tea itself is an adaptogen. This means that is both energizing and calming.
More About Oolong…
Oolong tea falls between green and black teas, as its leaves are only partially oxidized. Of the numerous kinds of tea in this world; oolong tea is one of the rarest forms produced. The origin of oolong tea dates back to China to around 400 years ago. It is a semi-fermented tea. But, the fermentation process is halted as soon as the tea leaves start to change their color.
The oolong tea is fragrant with a somewhat nutty flavor and fresh aroma. It has minimal caffeine and is extremely relaxing to drink. The health benefits of oolong tea are doubled because of its semi-fermentation process which combines qualities of black tea and green tea.
Drinking several cups of oolong tea in a day is a simple way to promote good health and feel great.
famous chat websites
Excellent article. I am experiencing a few of these issues
How about tea leaves in bulk – I don’t use tea bags anymore. I brew the loose leaves for better flavor and benefits.
Loose leaf tea is fine as well as tea bags. The most important thing to be aware of is the quality of the tea, where it is sourced from, etc. Not all loose leaf tea is high quality.
πως να χασω κιλα
Hmm is anyone else having problems with the images on this blog loading?
I’m trying to find out if its a problem on my end or if it’s the blog.
Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
Hi, we have not heard of this problem before and have been in the process of updating the blog to find and remove any errors. Please let us know if you continue to have a problem, or if it is just one specific post, please let us know at 888-898-5664, or email@example.com.
I’m truly enjoying the design and layout of your blog. It’s a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more enjoyable for me to come
here and visit more often. Did you hire out a designer to create your theme?
I started buiyng Chinese Oolong Tea after reading that it increases the metabolism by 10% which is much higher than the green tea I had been drinking. I’ve read green tea only increases the metab by 4%. I’d have to drink almost 5 cups of green tea to get the benefits of drinking only 2 cups of Oolong. Green tea has been my good buddy since 1998 when my sister introduced me to it, but I have to say goodbye. Oolong tastes better than green tea as well
I need to to thank you for this wonderful read!! I definitely enjoyed every bit
of it. I have got you book-marked to check out new stuff you post…
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.