Get Rid of Cellulite With This One Delicious Food…
This was really shocking to me…
I’m sitting on a dock this summer two of my dear friends – who both have smokin’ bodies!
Naturally – I want to know the secret…
I ask the woman – “how DO you keep such a lovely figure?”
(What I really meant was, “where’s YOUR cellulite?”)
She began to humbly tell me about her moderate exercise routine and another fascinating secret she attributes to legs that look like a woman ten, or even twenty years younger than her.
That fascinating secret: bone broth.
So I did a little research and here’s what I found out…
Bone Broth Gets Rid of Cellulite… And It’s Extremely Healthy
First – bone broth is FULL of vitamins.
Most the essential vitamins and nutrients are found IN the bones.
When you go to your butcher – ask for bones for stock or bone broth.
He or she will know what you’re looking for.
The best bones are “knuckle bones”, or bones with joints.
Key Ingredient to Getting Rid of Cellulite
To fight cellulite: the collagen and marrow from the bones are what you’re looking for.
In fact, when your broth is chilled, it will solidify because of the collagen.
The first time I saw this it freaked me out – I thought it was because of fat content!
But when my mother in-law grabbed a slice of lemon and smeared the chilled soup on it – she assured me that it was because of the healthful properties of collagen.
Most importantly – collagen fights cellulite.
Collagen is a protein that is part of the process in your body to create connective tissue in your skin, tendons, ligaments, and blood vessels.
Weakened collagen makes cellulite stick out more!
Moreover – when you experience a significant weight gain, or LOSS – the changes that occur in your skin makes it thinner, thereby making cellulite more apparent.
Eating collagen will help reconnect fat tissues and get rid of cellulite in your body.
Benefits of Bone Broth
Collagen isn’t the only benefit of bone broth.
- Repairs and restores your gut.
- Ditching Dairy? You’ll acquire as much calcium as you need from bone broth as you would in a diet full of dairy.
- Makes your hair, teeth, and nails radiate health and vibrancy.
- Detoxifies your body.
- Makes wrinkles disappear
- Reduces CELLULITE
How to make Bone Broth
Here’s my recipe…
- Meat bones (2 lbs)
- 1 liter metabolism-boosting Wu-Long Tea
- 1 Onion
- 4 Stalks Celery
- 3 Carrots
- Garlic… lotsa garlic
- Black Peppercorn
- 1/8 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- Filtered Water
How To Cook:
- Veggies & Bones: I start by sautéing one white onion and one or two whole, peeled bulbs of garlic in a pan. Once the onions are lightly browned, I add chopped carrots and celery, apple cider vinegar and 2 pounds of meat bones. The vinegar is used to break up the bones and release their nutrients and marrow into the broth. The vinegar is a critical part of the soup!
- Spices: I don’t generally add spices because I sometimes make mild soups like avgolemono, and other times I want to make a soup loaded with unique spices that I don’t want in my ‘stock’ soup. I do add cracked black peppercorns, no matter what I do with the soup – I always love a little kick!
- Water: When adding the celery, carrots, and bones I also add my filtered water (cold) and one liter of Oolong Tea. Then I try to let it simmer for about 3 days. I generally turn the pot off at night… But don’t open the lid! (Then the heat will escape!) ** If you really want to crank up your metabolism – try adding one liter of Oolong tea in your bone broth. Okuma’s Wu-Long Tea has NO artificial flavors or chemicals – so it’s taste is pure enough to use in soups, gravys, and a plethora of other great foods!
- Soup Day: Strain the broth and discard the celery, bones, garlic, onion, carrots, and peppercorn.
Important: I always remember to store the broth in a glass container because of the toxic effects of BPA in many plastic containers.
How To Use Bone Broth Soup
My husband and I habitually make bone broth soup and enjoy it for breakfast, lunch, dinner, or even as a drink!
It’s a delicious way to begin your day while you’re normally enjoying your first cup of Wu-Long.
It can also be added to cooking for flavor – or made into any number of delicious soups.
Enjoy it warm – the flavors and aromas have an incredible calming effect – especially when it’s cold outside!
Make this incredible, enriching, cellulite-blasting broth for your family today – and remember to pick up your Oolong Tea right now while I’m still paying for your shipping 😉 [use coupon “FREESHIP” at checkout!]
Did you know that Okuma’s Wu-Long tea has about two and a half TIMES the metabolism boosting power of green tea?!
(Without the chemicals and fillers you get in grocery store teas!!)
Use the code FREESHIP at checkout here to order yours today!