3 "Healthy" Easter Candy Recipes You & Your Bunnies Will Love…
Holiday Sale PLUS 3 Candy Recipes… Yea!
Happy (“Good”) Friday!
This weekend is “Easter” Sunday for many who celebrate either the holiday with their family, or even a religion associated with Easter.
Let me tell you, as a child I loved getting dressed up in frilly dresses on Easter… and I especially loved Cadbury Easter Eggs!
But as an adult, I gained weight around my middle that may be much in part due to the sugary little treats.
This year, unhealthy candies aren’t going to keep me and you from enjoying Easter festivities to the fullest!
To celebrate, here are 3 delicious Easter Candy “Hacks” you and your family will love to make… and share!
I’m also celebrating with this AMAZING Easter Special:
1. Healthier “Cadbury” Eggs
It’ll be pretty hard to get a round egg out of this recipe unless you have a super-sophisticated mold, but you can mold these caramel filled candies into any shape you want!
- 1/2 Cup Honey
- 1.5 Tbsp Almond Butter
- 3 Tsp Unsalted Grassfed Butter
- 1 Tsp Water
- 1/2 Tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 Cup Dairy-Free Chocolate Chips
- ½ Tsp Coconut Oil
- Bring honey to a boil then lower heat to simmer for ten minutes. Periodically stir the honey.
- Remove honey from heat and add almond butter, grassfed butter, vanilla, and water.
- Let honey & butter mixture cool for 10 minutes in the pan. Now you have your caramel!
- Line tray with parchment paper and pour caramel on top.
- Wait 30 minutes, or until you can manipulate the caramel.
- Melt chocolate and coconut oil in a bowl. (Avoid the microwave by setting the bowl over boiling water to melt the chocolate.)
- Now pour your chocolate into molds – shape them like Easter bunnies if you can find the mold!
- Place balls of caramel in the molds on top of the first layer of chocolate
- Now fill the mold with more chocolate.
- Enjoy after approximately 1 hour of refrigeration.
2. Fat-Burning Fudge
I used to love walking around small antique-filled towns in Illinois where I grew up with my Grandma. Her absolute favorite thing to get was fudge. The more nuts, the better!
Here’s a recipe you can use that replaces the sugar with… a ripe banana!
Feel free to add nuts, Goji berries, or coconut to yours!
- 2 Tbsp Peanut Butter
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Butter
- 2 Tbsp Cocoa Powder
- ½ Very Ripe Banana
- Sea Salt
- Use a blender or food processor to combine all ingredients.
- Now put your fudge in a mold, brownie tin, or even cupcake pan and place in freezer until it firms up to your desired consistency.
3. Coconut “Mounds” Bar
In case you haven’t heard, coconut is one of the world’s most healthy foods.
And it’s even better when you can incorporate healthy foods into DESSERT!
- 1 Cup Melted Coconut Oil
- 2 Cups Shredded Unsweetened Coconut
- 2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tbsp Raw Honey
- 1 Cup Chocolate Chips
- Mix coconut oil with coconut, vanilla, and honey.
- Line 8×8 dish with parchment paper and spread mixture evenly into dish.
- Melt chocolate chips in a bowl over simmering water and pour over the frozen coconut.
- Freeze until ready to cut into ‘bite sized’ mounds-like bars!
When I was a child, I ate every last bit of store-bought Easter Candy.
But as an adult, I noticed that I’d put on a lot of weight, especially in my belly and thighs, because of this bad habit. That’s why creating healthy, delicious alternatives is so important to me.
Make sure you combine healthy eating habits with Slimming Tea every day to keep your:
- Metabolism Roaring
- Energy Levels High
- Belly Trimmer, Arms Tighter and Cellulite Reduced
What’s more, Slimming Tea is the EASIEST way to detoxify and cleanse your system every day.
The Most Beautiful Thing About Celebrating…
What’s the most beautiful thing about holidays?
Sharing it with family you love.
If you avoid seeing friends and family because of your weight, Slimming Tea may make you the healthiest… and happiest you have ever been.
Nothing can replace healthy diet and exercise; but Slimming Tea gives you an incredible Weight Loss Advantage!
Claim your $20 OFF all tea and capsules. <– Start Losing Weight (and Saving Money) Today!
Claim $20 OFF THIS WEEKEND ONLY. Check out our “Easter Sale” Here