10 Breakfast Recipes To Fuel Your Fatburning This Week!
10 Fat-Burning Breakfast Recipes You’ll Love…
Breakfast foods have long been associated with high-sugar, high-carb foods.
But that doesn’t have to be the case! You can still lose weight, avoid carb-heavy foods, and enjoy delicious, comforting breakfasts.
After enjoying a Slimming Tea Oatmeal this morning, I compiled a list of my top 10 favorite weight loss breakfasts:
1. Banana Pancakes
*gluten, grain and dairy free, no added sugar
- 1 Lg Ripe Banana
- 2 Eggs
- Baking Soda
- Coconut Oil
- Optional: Crushed Walnuts, Crushed Pecans, Sliced Fruit
- Peel and mash the banana (I prefer to use a blender)
- Stir in the egg.
- Mix in ¼ tsp baking soda if you want to play with the fluffiness.
- Heat a non-stick skillet and lightly spray with oil. Heat to medium-low.
- Pour a circle of batter into the pan. (I used about 1 or 2 Tbsp of batter per pancake).
- Cook until golden brown on the underside (around 1 minute) sprinkle on any chunky ingredients (e.g. cinnamon, fruit, nuts, if using), then use a spatula to flip and cook until golden brown on the other side (30 seconds to 1 minute).
- Serve warm
2. Egg Whites and Broccoli Rice Cups
- 1 Cup Cooked Quinoa (I prefer quinoa over rice because it’s much more nutritious and great for fat-burning!)
- 1 Cup Water
- 1 Bunch Fresh Broccoli, Diced
- 3 Eggs
- Salt & Pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place cooked quinoa in a large bowl and let cool slightly. Add the remaining ingredients and stir until combined.
- Transfer mixture to eight muffin cups. Use coconut or olive oil to ‘grease’ the cups before transferring in mixture.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes at 350 degrees or until tops are lightly browned and edges are starting to get crispy.
3. Ham & Egg Cups
- 12 slices of ham (free of preservatives)
- 12 eggs
- Salt, Pepper
- Preheat oven to 375oF.
- Line a muffin tin with slices of ham.
- Crack an egg into each muffin spot, and season with salt, pepper, and paprika. I like to add basil from my plant at home.
- Bake for 15/20 minutes.
- Allow to cool for two to three minutes, remove slowly from muffin tin.
- Serve over your favorite gluten-free or seedy toast, or place over arugula for a ham & egg salad.
4. Fat-Burning Smoothie
* Serves 2-4
- 3 Cups Spinach
- ½ Green Apple
- 1 Small Lemon – with Zest!
- 1 Small Banana
- 1 Handful Wheatgrass (optional)
- 1 Tbsp Raw Almond Butter
- 1 Cup Slimming Tea
- I like to juice the lemon, ginger, turmeric and wheatgrass before adding to the blender.
- Add Iced Slimming Tea and blend all ingredients together.
5. Tropical Fruit Salad
Most of us are either trying to maintain a healthy weight, or trying to trim down and get bikini slim.
Great news! You can’t go wrong with this tangy tropical fruit salad!
It’s perfect for breakfast or midday lunch side.
Grapefruit is a powerful food for weight loss.
Studies show that it has a positive effect on your body’s levels of insulin, a fat-storage hormone.
Moreover, grapefruit is deceptively filling.
It has one of the highest water concentrations of any fruit (about 90% of its weight is water.
- 2 Grapefruits, peeled & de-‘membraned’
- 1 Banana
- 1 Tbsp Chopped Mint
- 1 Tbsp Raw Honey
- Drain grapefruit sections, reserving 1/4 cup juice.
- Combine grapefruit sections, juice, and remaining ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Toss gently to coat.
- Serve immediately, or cover and chill.
6. Slimming Tea Banana Nut Oatmeal
Both oatmeal and bananas are high in appetite-suppressing resistant starch.
Plus, they help boost your metabolism!
Walnuts provide heart-healthy fats, among a myriad of other incredible benefits. They’re a true superfood!
You may also add chia and fennel seeds for Omega-3s.
- ½ Cup Steel Cut Oats
- 1 Cup Wu-Long Slimming Tea
- 1 Banana
- 1 Tbsp Chopped Raw Walnuts
- 1 Tsp Ground Cinnamon
- Bring 1-2 Cups Wu-Long Tea to a boil
- Add Steel-Cut Oats and Cook until desired consistency
- Top with Bananas, Walnuts, Cinnamon
7. Curried Egg Salad
Our bodies are acidic – which breeds inflammation, and even cancers.
That’s why a lot of holistic medical practitioners work to help patients consume lots of ‘alkalizing’ foods.
My favorite Alkalizing Foods are:
3. Slimming Tea! <=== Alkalizing and Cancer-Fighting!
Here’s a delicious recipe you can use for curried egg salad.
I use mine over greens, or eat it with Mary’s Gone Crackers. They’re super seedy and gluten free!
- 2 Hard-Cooked Eggs
- 2 Tbsp Plain Greet Yogurt
- 2 Tbsp Chopped Red Bell Pepper
- ¼ Tsp Curry Powder
- ½ Cup Spinach
1. Combine eggs, yogurt, bell pepper, curry powder, salt, and pepper, in a small bowl; stir well.
8. Italian Frittata
Eggs are an ideal food for people who want to maintain or lose weight fast.
They’re tasty, low in calories (about 80 per egg), and filled with satisfying protein that helps curb cravings.
(I make sure to always buy cage-free organic eggs.)
In fact, it’s a shame to eat them only at breakfast!
- 6 Cage-Free Organic Eggs
- ¼ Cup Shredded Parmesean
- ½ Yellow Onion
- 2 Cups Spinach
- 2 Firm Roma or medium-sized tomatoes – cube one and slice the other
- Olive Oil
- Salt, Pepper, and your favorite Italian herbs, such as parsley, basil, rosemary, oregano, chives, and crushed red pepper!
- Whisk the eggs, salt and black pepper vigorously in a mixing bowl, in order to beat a lot of air into the eggs to create a fluffier texture for the frittata.
- Gently mix in the cubed tomato and Parmesan cheese. Set aside.
- Grease the bottom and sides of an 8-inch, oven-proof skillet with olive oil and heat over medium-high heat.
- Once hot, add a bit more olive oil to the pan and toss in the sliced yellow onion. 5. Sauté for 5 minutes until the onion softens. Then add in spinach, and sauté for a quick minute, just until the spinach leaves start to wilt.
- Turn heat down to medium-low, and add the egg mixture into skillet. As the frittata cooks, use a rubber spatula to gently lift the cooked edges to allow uncooked eggs to run down to the bottom of the skillet.
- Once the eggs begin to set around the edges – after about five minutes – arrange the tomato slices on top
- Lower the heat to low, cover the skillet, and continue cooking for another 5-8 minutes.
- As it cooks, occasionally shake the skillet gently to ensure it cooks evenly, and also remove the cover a few times and use a spatula to lift the frittata to prevent it from sticking to the bottom of the pan.
- When the eggs are just about set (the top will be slightly runny) turn the fire off, uncover, and sprinkle on chopped fresh herbs.
- Turn the oven to broil and place the whole skillet into the oven. Broil for a few minutes (about 3-4 minutes), watch closely until the frittata is lightly browned and fluffy.
- Remove from oven and loosen the frittata by gently shaking the pan. Cut into wedges and serve immediately.
9. Adult Lick-A-Sticks
I love putting these out as a healthy alternative to chips and dips at parties.
- Sliced Apples
- Crushed Nuts – Walnuts, Pecans, Pistachios and Almonds are my favorites
- Raw Almond Butter
- Dunk Sliced apples into raw almond butter, then into crushed nuts.
- It makes a sort of healthy candied-apple alternative and it’s great for groups!
10. Slimming Tea Oatmeal
- 2/3 cup sprouted quinoa (I buy mine sprouted at Whole Foods and rinse thoroughly before cooking.)
- 2 ¼ Cups Slimming Tea
- 2 Diced Apples
- 3 Tbsp Grade B Maple Syrup
- ½ Tsp Cinnamon
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- In a large saucepan, bring the tea to a boil over high heat. Stir in the quinoa and cook for 2 minutes, stirring frequently. Remove from the heat and set aside for 5 minutes.
- In a small skillet, add the apples and ¼ Cup Tea and bring to a boil. Sprinkle with cinnamon and reduce the heat, simmering until crisp-tender. Add the syrup and vanilla.
- Serve Cinnamon Apple mixture over quinoa for a healthy, fat-burning oatmeal!
The Most Important Part Of Fat-Burning Breakfast Recipes…
Slimming Tea is one of the world’s best fat-burners because it:
- Alkalizes your body
- Oxidizes fat
- Increases Energy Expenditure
- Moderate Caffeine Levels (1/3 the cup of coffee)
- Increases productivity (L-Theanine in tea)
- Enhances Mood – which makes you more likely to work out!
- Increases Metabolism
- Burns up to 240% more calories than green tea!
Get your Slimming Tea today, and start putting some of these healthy low-carb fat-burning breakfasts on rotation at your house!
Did you know that Slimming Tea only has 1/3 the caffeine of a cup of coffee, but increases your body’s energy expenditure and metabolism all day long?
What’s more, the CBS Evening News reported, “Polyphenols in Wu Long Tea are believed to increase energy expenditure (EE) translating to a 35%-43% increase in fat burning.”
And our Slimming Capsules have more than twice the concentrated fat-burning polyphenols than our tea!
Burn up to 523% MORE Calories with Capsules! <== BACK IN STOCK!